MeO Tuna with Chicken in Jelly Gravy Cat Food
- The amount fed can be adjusted according to your cat breed, weight and activity level.
- It is recommended to serve MeO Tuna with Chicken in Jelly with original Me-O Dry Cat Food to meet your Cat's nutritional needs.
- For the cat that regularly enjoys Me-O Dry Cat Food we recommend topping up those nutritional kibbles with our super tasty MeO Tuna with Chicken in Jelly for your cat's maximum pleasure.
- Clean drinking water should be available for your cats at all times.
- Store left over food in re-sealable or tight closing container. Left over food can be kept in refrigerator for 3 days maximum.
Tuna, Water, Chicken, Gelling Agents, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Oil & Food Coloring
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Age Cat's Weight Feeding Amount
Kitten after weaning (4 weeks) 0.5-1.0 230-380
Up to 1 year 1.0-3.0 380-860
Adult > 1 year 2.5-4.0 420-600
> 4.0 > 600
Shipping & Delivery
6 - 7 Business Days