Bling LED Rechargeable Pet Safety Collar
In-Lit LED USB Rechargeable Pet Safety Collar
More than 1.2 million dogs and 5.4 million cats are killed by vehicles each year when they cross the road. The statistics given by the American humane society reported that in most cases a small animal or the road is not seen by the motorist.
Vehicles like a car, truck or a motorcycle hit the dog or cat at a very high speed as they don't see these little ones in the dark. They only realize after hitting them but then it's too late.
Also, most pet parents will never want to lose their beloved pet on the streets during the night to get hit by any vehicle.
The BLING LED PET COLLAR is a great solution to keep your pets safe. Whether you have a naughty dog or a cat always use these LED Collars when you take them out for a walk.
These pet collars are built with a mini USB charging port. It has a novelty and looks quite fashionable. The Inside is built with sets of rechargeable batteries, comparing with ordinary battery, it's less energy-wasting and eco-friendly. It's bright enough to be visible from far and you can keep an eye on your pets playing in the open area.
- Built with high-grade soft rubber material, non-toxic, health and durable to use.
- Adopt with top quality energy-saving led light, lower power consumption.
- Designed with USB and rechargeable battery. It can also be charged with the charging or inserting the computer USB interface, and the service life will be longer. Compared with ordinary battery power, it's very economical and practical.
- There are 3 light setting modes with manual switch: Slow flash, quick flash, and steady light. It's suited for your pet walking at night, which can play a safety or warning role.
- Enough length can fit your dog. There is enough length (35cm/50cm/70cm). You can cut it to fit the length of your pet.
- Its visibility can be reached as far as 500m only if there is enough power.
- Condition: 100% New Brand
- Material: Silicone Rubber+ABS+TPU light guide
- Collar Length: Small 35cm / Medium 50CM/ Large 65CM
- Width:1 cm
- Style: Rechargeable led dog collar with USB
- Built-in Battery: 80 mA, 3.7V, Polymer Lithium Battery. Normal Light 6 hours with full 2H charging.
- 3 Light Setting Mode: Slow flash, quick flash, and steady light
Package Unit: 1 LED Collar only
Note: Please be careful while resizing or cutting the collar; the product will be tried & tested before shipping. Do charge it properly by using a charger/computer/laptop.
Product Reviews from our International Customers:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gotcha Cat!!!
By Lisa on May 21, 2019
My cat milky likes to hang out in our fenced-in backyard with the dog digging holes, chasing lizards and laying in the grass. From time to time, she decides that the backyard isn't adventurous enough for her, so she jumps our fence... usually, at night. For the most part, she comes back when called. About 2 weeks ago, she jumped the fence and went missing for about 2 hours. We searched everywhere. She didn't come home until right before I left for work.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Simple Design. Be careful to latch it well!
By John on April 05, 2019
I love the simple design of these collars! They are very easy to cut to fit size, very bright and easy to recharge! We live in a high traffic area and I feel much safer on late night walks with the high visibility of these collars! I've already recommended them to my other dog owner friends!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It's perfect!
By Megan on March 17, 2019
This is a great collar! I have an 11 pound Yorkie/Maltese who has a 9-inch neck. I ended up cutting a bunch of this collar off and it now fits perfectly. It's also lightweight so my little puppy doesn't mind wearing this at all. The color isn't too obnoxious but can definitely be seen in the dark. This is well worth the money!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Neat design, good fit. Plenty bright at night
By Albert Pelchat on March 05, 2019
I live on a golf course and like to take walks in the evening with my dogs. Now that it gets dark by 5 pm, I wanted something to help me keep track of them off-leash. They never get too far away, but they're quite hard to see at night.