Tick collar for dogs containing 9% amitraz to kill and detach ticks for up to 90 days. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not use on cats.
- Provides full protection against ticks within 48 hours of placement.1 Stops new ticks from attaching.
- Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours—versus 63% efficacy achieved by a deltamethrin collar.
- Protection lasts for up to 90 days.
- Makes it less likely for dogs to get tick-borne diseases. By killing and detaching ticks, PREVENTIC® Tick Collar can reduce the risk for transmission of Lyme disease, babesiosis, and rickettsia.
- Paralyzes tick mouth parts to prevent feeding.
- Trusted by veterinarians for 25 years.
- Water-resistant—Effectiveness is not diminished if the dog gets wet.
- Virtually odorless.
You may also be interested in
ReviewsBe the first one to review this product
Discussion:Virbac PREVENTIC Tick Collar for DogsBe the first to start a discussion Start a new discussion
Browse all Discussions on Dogs