Keeps your dog cool & protects vital organs (Heart, Kidney liver & lungs) from heat stress
- Dogs don't have sweat glands on body and can't perspire like human so this dog cooling coat lowers body temperature when it is hot out side doggie stays cool with this coat.
- Hot days and humid weather in the summer are not only uncomfortable for humans but for our pets too.
- Under such extreme conditions, dogs can be just as susceptible as people to heat exhaustion and dehydration.
- Hydro-Kyle Dog coat keeps your dog cool & protects vital organs (Heart, Kidney , Liver & Lungs) from heat stress.
- Dog cooling coat is specially designed to cover & Protect vital organs of doggie from Heat Stress (Heart, Kidney, Liver & Lungs) & keeps cool during hot days and summers
- Soft comfortable quilted dog coat allows free movements of doggie during play & rest.(for Indoor & out door usage)
Color : Blue
Size: Medium (See sizing chart to select for your doggie)
How to Use:
Simply submerse the Dog cooling coat in water for 2 to 5 minutes, or until garment reaches the desired level of hydration. Gently wring out excess water and it's ready to wear! No freezers or cold packs are required.
Once activated, the Dog cool coat will provide many hours of cooling relief in low-humidity climates and your doggies will remain comfortable fresh & dry . The inner lining of Dog coat keep the doggie skin dry
You may also be interested in
ReviewsBe the first one to review this product
Discussion:Hydro Kyle Dog Cooling Coat for Medium Breed DogsBe the first to start a discussion Start a new discussion
Browse all Discussions on Dogs