- The amount fed can be adjusted according to your cat breed, weight and activity level.
- It is recommended to serve MeO Tuna with original Me-O Dry Cat Food to meet your Cat's nutritional needs.
- For the cat that regularly enjoys Me-O Dry Cat Food we recommend topping up those nutritional kibbles with our super tasty MeO Tuna for your cat's maximum pleasure.
- Clean drinking water should be available for your cats at all times.
- Store left over food in re-sealable or tight closing container. Left over food can be kept in refrigerator for 3 days maximum.
Tuna, Jelly Powder, Vitamin, Mineral, Soybean Oil, Food Coloring, Guar Gum, Modified Starch
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Age Cat's Weight Feeding Amount
Kitten after weaning (4 weeks) 0.5-1.0 105-175
Up to 1 year 1.1-3.0 188-225
Adult > 1 year 2.5-4.0 230-279
> 4.0 > 280
You may also be interested in
ReviewsBe the first one to review this product
Discussion:MeO Tuna Gravy Cat FoodBe the first to start a discussion Start a new discussion
Browse all Discussions on Cats